The Application for Support for Community Activities of Foreign Residents During the Second Half of 2017
Seoul Global Center organizes “Support for Community Activities of Foreign Residents” to encourage the management of foreign residents’ communities. We welcome all the foreign communities in need of help.
- Support (Choose 1 out of 4)
|1||Meeting or conference space||International Conference Hall, 9th floor,
Seoul Global Center (50~140 seats)
|2||Goods required for running the community (refreshments, equipment charges, etc.)||Up to 300,000 KRW|
|3||Promotional materials (Banner, Leaflets, etc.)||Up to 500,000 KRW|
|4||Counseling on establishment or management of community||-|
- Eligibility : Foreign Residents who are going to participate in
Foreign Residents’ Community events during the second half of 2017 (July-Dec)
How to Apply
- Application Period : June 1 (Thu) ~ June 18 (Sun)
- Application Method : email
- Receiver: Daily Living Consultation Team, Seoul Global Center / email@example.com / (02)2075-4136, Hyo-eun Cho
- Required Documents : “Support for Community Activities of Foreign Residents” Application form, A letter of introduction of Community, Detailed plan for upcoming community events
* The forms can be downloaded from the website of Seoul Global Center (http://global.seoul.go.kr/)
- Management status of community, Need for support, Plan for events
- Communities receiving support from the Seoul City are not eligible.
- Support is provided not in cash but in goods only..
- The submitted documents will not be returned.
- Successful applicants will be individually informed.