The 2nd Term 2017 of Korean Language Classes
at Dongdaemun Global Center
Dongdaemun Global Center is going to offer the 2nd term 2017 of Korean Language Classes as follows.
|Name of Class||Textbook||Class Timings||Class Size||Content of Class|
|Beginner||Sogang 1A||Tue/Thu, 10:00~11:30||20명||Starting from Korean Alphabets|
|Basic||Sogang 1B||Mon/Wed, 16:00~17:30||Basic vocabularies, grammar and conversation|
|Intermediate||Sogang 2A||Mon/Wed, 10:00~11:30||Basic expressions for daily life|
- Period : Mon., July 3, 2017 ~ Thu., September 21, 2017 (12 weeks)
- Place of Application : Dongdaemun Global Center
- Eligibility : Foreign residents of Seoul over 20 years of age
- Tuition Fees : Free of charge (Textbook should be bought by the students themselves.)
- Application Period: Mon., June 12, 2017 ~ 18:00, Thu., June 29, 18:00 / (12:00~13:00 lunch time)
* Application is accepted only during application period on first-come, first-served basis
- Application method: Applicants should drop by the center and fill out the application.
(Online application by phone or email is not allowed. Application by a substitute is not allowed.)
- Place of Application : 7th floor, Dongdaemun Global Center
- Required documents : A copy of alien registration card, a 3*4cm photo, application form
- Placement Test : Shall be taken at the time of application
*Applicants can be assigned to a different class according to the result of the placement test
- Application by phone, post or email is not allowed. Application by a substitute or pre-application is not allowed.
- Applicants can be assigned to a different class according to the result of the placement test
- In case of lack of students, a notice for extra application will be uploaded on the website.
- Schedule is subject to change due to the circumstances of the center.
- Telephone : So Yeon Lee (02)2271-9521
- Email: email@example.com
- Website : http://global.seoul.go.kr
- Location : Dongdaemun Global Center, 7th Floor, Chung-in Building, 146, Mareunnae – ro, Jung – gu, Seoul
(Exit 7, Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station, Subway Line No. 5)