|Period||2018.1.2(Tue.) ~ 2018.2.21(Wed.)(8 weeks total, 35 days)|
|Number of Recruits||30 people|
|Current Openings||Following Notice of Seoul Metropolitan Government and Global Center Homepage|
- Foreign undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in universities located in Seoul(exchange students are also eligible to apply)
- Period of sojourn(visa) must be valid until February 21st 2018
|Working Hours||Mon.~Fri. from 09:00 to 16:00(1hr. lunch break)|
|Wage(including stipend for transportation, food, etc.) - 45,180 won per day|
Orientation(1.2), Meeting(1.12), Seoul Field Trip(1.26), Volunteer Activity(2.2), Meeting(2.9), Closing Ceremony(2.21), etc.
( ※The above schedule is subject to change )
Application and Selection Guide
- Application Deadline : 2017.12.3(Sun.) 18:00
- Required Documents
∙ Application 1(required), Application 2(required), Certificate of Enrollment(required), Academic Transcript from Current University(required), TOPIK score(optional)
- How to Submit : Email submission of electronic files(hwp, doc, xls)
- Where to Submit : email@example.com
- Screening Criteria : GPA, TOPIK score, etc.
- First Round Result Announcement : 2017.12.7(Thu.) by email and mobile message
- Period : 2017.12.11(Mon.) ~ 2017.12.15(Fri.)
- Process : Selected candidates will each visit the respective divisions(depts) on a scheduled day
|Final Result Announcement||2017.12.21(Thu.) (by email and mobile message)|
※ Applicants that have passed the final round will be informed individually by email and mobile message. Interns may not be selected if there are no applicants qualified for a specific division or dept. For further information, send all inquiries to the Seoul Metropolitan Government, Multiculturalism Division at 02-2133-5077.