How do you prepare yourselves for risk factors in your daily lives? Let me introduce you "Safety e-Report", a means to secure public safety and make Korea safer.
It is an online system for reporting risky situations in daily life to Ministry of the Interior and Safety through PC or mobile app that helps secure the public safety from disasters, accidents, and dangers.
- Transportation Facilities : Damaged roads & manholes, traffic lights, road signs and road structure
- Unsafe Facilities : Old and cracked walls, revetment, temporary buildings, etc.
- Multi-use Facilities : Public transportation, amusement facilities, multipurpose buildings, etc.
- Public Facilities : Dams, reservoirs, water supply and sewage, gas and electricity facilities, etc.
- Others : School violence, offensive businesses in school districts, adulterated food, etc.
Download and run Safety e-Report App or go to Safety e-Report homepage
(www.safetyreport.go.kr) → Take a photo of the risk factor, attach the file,
and add location → Describe the risk factor under description box and submit!
※For more information, visit(www.safetyreport.go.kr)