Seoul Global Center's "Foreign Residents Counseling Training Course (Basic)" applications are now
open. This program aims to train counselors by providing courses regarding employment permit
system (E-9), labor laws, immigration laws, basic counseling skills, translation and interpretation, etc.
We hope to help expand foreign residents' field of activity through this course.
Your participation and support is sincerely appreciated.
- Application Period : May 2nd(Thu) ~ May 13th(Mon)
- Eligibility : Foreign residents who are interested in counseling or beginners in counseling.
(All applicants should have TOPIK 3 or above)
- Number of Trainees : 30 foreign residents (Up to 5 persons for each language)
- Tuition : Free (including course materials)
- Benefit : Certificate of Completion (Issued for those whose attendance rate is 80% or above)
- Training Schedule
Seoul Global Center
|May 22nd(Wed) ~ May 24th(Fri)||10:00~17:00||30|
※ Above schedule is subject to change.
- Application : Through application link provided on SGC recruitment announcement
- Results : May 16th(Thu), successful applicants will be notified individually
- For more information, please visit : http://global.seoul.go.kr