Specific departments and affiliated organizations at Seoul Metropolitan Government are recruiting global interns in order to provide foreign students with opportunities to broaden their understanding of Korean society and organizational culture as well as to improve their work experiences and employment chances. Don't miss the chance to apply if you are interested.
|Internship Period||July 1st, 2019 (Mon) ~ August 16th, 2019 (Fri), 7 weeks, 34 days|
|Number of Interns||31|
- International students who are enrolled in a undergraduate
or graduate program at a university in Seoul
- Students whose period of stay doesn't expire before
August 17th, 2019
|Office Hours||5 days a week (Mon~Fri), 6 hours a day (09:00~16:00)|
(for transportation, lunch, etc.)
|50,100 KRW/day (based on 2019 minimum wage)|
Orientation (July 1st), Field Trip (July 12th), Volunteer Activity (August 3rd), Completion Ceremony (August 16th)
※ The above schedule is subject to change.
May 20th(Mon) ~ May 31st,(Fri), 2019
※ Only documents that arrive on time will be considered.
|Required Documents||Application Form 1 (Required), Application Form 2 (Required), Certificate of Enrollment (Required), Transcripts (Required), TOPIK Certificate (optional)|
|Application Submission||Submit by e-mail in hwp, doc, or xls format|
1st Round: Document Screening
- Selection Criteria: TOPIK score, recruiting departments' requirements(major, language, etc.),
rate of nationality, etc.
- Number of Selected Candidates : Up to 3 times more than recruitment quota
- Notification of Results : June 5th(Wed) 18:00, successful applicants will be notified individually
via e-mail and text message
2nd Round: Interview
- Interview Period : June 10th (Mon) ~ 14th (Fri)
- Interview Method : Individual interviews
(will be conducted at recruiting departments during interview period)
Notification of Final Results : June 21st(Fri) 18:00
※ Successful applicants will be notified individually by email and text message. Interns may not be selected
if there are no applicants qualified for a specific division or department. For further information, please contact
the Seoul Metropolitan Government, Multiculturalism Division at 02-2133-5077.